Saturday, April 18, 2009

ready for finding

0409FamVar_056
Buttons, anyone? Come on over, I'm officially open www.SheShootsSheepShots.etsy.com
people
Take a look around. It's not all up yet, it's a start. I was going to show you a view of my beach down the street where I scavenge the sea glass but I like this of Kelseys Island , it's a 15 minute kayak paddle off shore. It's got a creepy edge after dark, especially if it's windy. (And, no, we do not have anything green on trees here yet, unless you count buds. This is from summer past. I am ready for a new season to get here.)

Ironically, nothing photographic for sale yet but I'm getting some notecards ready. The little gnomes are out back printing them. Or....partying, I can't tell which. Hey, keep it down, willya? I am so not letting them near my drill.
0409FamVar_053 (1)

6 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Looks like I'll be adding to my button stash...

Turtle said...

they lood good! (hubby just bought me a dremel for my birthday! can't wait to play!)

Carole Knits said...

Hey Gale,
The shop looks great! I need 7 buttons but the brown ones won't do for this sweater so I may be out of luck for now. I can't wait to see what else you put up over there!

Cookie said...

Woo Hoo!

Birdsong said...

The buttons are great! Hope you can afford better employees soon, though, as gnomes are a little flaky... we have discussions about them and when are they going to show up, all the time!

gayle said...

I've always loved beach glass - those buttons are such a fabulous use for it! Good luck with the shop!