Sunday, September 30, 2007

this just in

"Your invitation was sent on September 16, 2007. We just sent you a new copy of the email (from invitations@ravelry.com) in case it was lost or eaten by a spam filter."

oh good.
Now I'll have something to do to fill my empty hours when the book goes off to the publisher at the end of the week. Gotta go. A few hundred images to finalize. How is it that deadline already? And why is it that I'm checking my Ravelry queue spot and making up blogposts ?
filler

6 comments:

Carole Knits said...

The book is going to the publisher! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Aaacckk .. don't go near Ravelry until all of your beautiful photos are finished. Trust me .. it sucks the time right out of your life.

I so love your "teaser" photos. Can't wait for the book!!

textilejunkie said...

How exciting! Your almost there.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your book and Ravelry.


Stay away from Ravelry till everything is done with your book.

Mary Lou said...

Can't wait to see the book! Come be my Ravelry friend mlegan is me on Ravelry.

Norma said...

THAT is exciting news!!!! Whoopeeeeeee!