Friday, April 27, 2007

I don't see the problem here....

THOUSANDS of rich women were conned by a firm into believing LAMBS were valuable miniature POODLES.
go ahead and click on that above, I'm sure you'll agree with me
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I haven't fallen entirely off the blog train. Really.
I'm trying to put together a coherent post about the Shear Spirit book photography 12 day swing from Portland OR through Northern California , via cashmere goat farming and life on a farm in Mendocino. Complete with a sheep herding dog bite. #%&*! I'm trying to view it as a
badge bruise of honor.
Do you know how many shades of green there are in Oregon? I'll be back with some of that soon, and the ongoing challenge of me vs. cashmere lace.

6 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Lookin' forward to it.

Cookie said...

I wouldn't mind a couple of those 'dogs'. I wouldn't have to spend so much time mowing. *L*

Coherent? Who's coherent? *L* I hope you're alright, sweetie. I have faith in you. You can take the lace weight! *hugs*

Jessica said...

The sheep/poodle story is actually bogus.

Baycolonyfarm said...

I can't wait to hear more about the trip!

Anonymous said...

Spring in Oregon is just beautiful. I wouldn't live any other place.

Unknown said...

I know how many shades of green in Oregon!!

5 less than Western Washington :D

Sorry. I've been a little remiss in reading my blogs, but I can't wait to see your book!!