Tuesday, July 01, 2008

it's my party and i'll blog if i want to

While others ponder impending death (or whatever) of the knitblog I decide this: it's my birthday and time to shake things up, I will try to blog every day. For a while at least. A little challenge is good. It is going to be a year of change , why not mess around immediately?
0608GZUCKERfv_  029
And since I haven't any new knitting to share, a rare look at my posse, out at a lobster shack for one of the 1,818 things we celebrated recently: graduation fr 8th grade! graduation fr high school! fathers day! birthday! 'nother birthday! visiting parents! visiting sibs! enough with the eating out! All good. Not to complain.
0608GZUCKERfv_  027 Steamers, also good.

10 comments:

Baby Beth said...

Happy birrhday!!!!

Anonymous said...

*H*A*P*P*Y* *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y* !

Carole Knits said...

Happy Birthday! And steamers. Mmmm.

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday and how come I wasn't invited to the party?????

Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday! Eating out with seafood and beer looks good. And you found your needle. That was a great story. I'll be checking google reader every day to see if you are blogging. The way my life has been going, I have been managing a post every 10 days (and Theresa isn't helping.) Hope the celebrations continue.

Anonymous said...

Steamers! How I miss being able to get them anytime I want! They look scrumptious.
Happy Birthday

margene said...

I might have the mountains, but the ocean and all that shellfish goodness would be heaven! Happy Birthday and I look forward to your daily blogging. Blogs may evolve but they will be around for a long time.

HPNY KNITS said...

happy B'day! your blog is great. don't feel pressure. I agree with margene-Blogs may evolve but they will be around for a long time.

Cookie said...

Happy Birthday, Gale!

Anonymous said...

i love eating shellfish by the sea outside like that.

and yeah, i don't know nothing about no death of the knit blog. there's plenty of us out there, maybe she's just not reading us.

good luck on the blogging every day.

and happy birthday