Monday, July 21, 2008

and, also, the dog ate it....

0708GZUCKERfv_  1015
So, like, I went on this road trip? To, like, do a talk and book signing with some really cool spinners in Virginia? And, like, the place I was staying? I couldn't get on the internet? I mean...does it LOOK like their wireless worked ?
And then, like, I went to visit these friends? Who own a restaurant? And, like, they like to cook on their day off? And, like, I didn't ask if they'd put in wireless because I was, um, too full? And then, we went to their friend's house, and she's a chef too? And, like, she made more food for us? And then I found out their was wireless but we were REALLY too full to think about the blog? We were barely able to knit? And had to drive home?
Details when fully digested.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Sounds like a decent excuse to me.