Saturday, July 05, 2008

blabfest link

So, a few weeks ago I had a chat with Kelley Petkun from KnitPicks. And here's what happened:
episode 55 on her podcast (!).
I kind of forgot it was supposed to be an interview, can you tell? I had a great time and Kelley, I think , got miniature sheep & some tattoos.
A gratuitous babydoll lamb image here. You can't tell me that little one is not smiling.

Warning: that link offers a breeding pair of miniature sheep at a very reasonable price. Proceed at your own risk. You can't get cute lawn mowers at the big box stores, you know.

2 comments:

cosymakes said...

the interview was GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gale!!

You were wonderful in our chat!!! And, I was contacted by a lady who sells Baby Doll Southdown fleece. Perfectly timed for my new love of drop spindling. I am having her send me some fiber!!!

Hugs,
Kelley