Wednesday, August 06, 2008

think red Wednesday v3

0808GZuckerDia_407
Seeing as I'm keeping the Red Scarf Project in mind on Wednesdays, I honored it this week by putting together some yarn for this year's scarf. It's not due till October, plenty of time.
Some red and blue-ish teal leftovers from this, some sari silk, and some of the always lurking old partial skeins of Brown Sheep I've accumulated since way back when.

But let's not linger on that. Let's linger on the sari silk. I could stare at it all day. It's a little rough when knit up all alone but definitely can get by on its looks.
0808GZuckerDia_409

2 comments:

Cat With Cats said...

Faboo colors. Can't wait to see the finished product.

(oh, and the beets that I grilled were fantastic!)

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

I feel the urge to steal that picture and use it as a background for my computer... it's soooo pretty!!! The scarf will definetly be very very beautiful!