Sunday, August 24, 2008

guess who really won?

Me!
0808GZuckerFV_414
I was hunkered in the knitting bleachers cheering on
the homegirls in the Ravelympics. If they awarded a gold medal for blatant coveting of finished objects, it would have been mine. Luckily, the talented Baby Beth tore up the field in BagnTote event and gave me one of her FOs, this fab cotton & bamboo grocery tote. I test shlepped with it all weekend. LOVE IT! Thanks Beth--and happy bday, too. Go read her thank you speech to all her trainers & suporters. 0808GZuckerFV_415

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Niiice bag. And no knitting involved. I really like the handles. But, I don't see any beets in there....

Anonymous said...

That is a great bag. I'll have to contact the originator and find out the source of those handles!! They look so nice to carry "market bag" type of objects...