Tuesday, November 02, 2010

na-na-na nah & yeah



644_GuckerFamVar1010
 yarnbomber customizing knit graffiti on the fly, see more in yesterdays post
NaKniSweMo3 ? sorta, kinda. I've been cranking on a sweater for Dave today.  That's a man sized sweater, and even with holiday gifts underway I WILL finish it this month. But I started it before the 1st so there's one rule broken. Maybe I can pull off one for me that starts & finishes by 11/30. I've got some Cascade EcoWool and I'm not afraid to use it. My eye is on a Lia. That's all I'm saying.
NaWriNoMo - ha. are you kidding? No WAY will I write a novel, not even a fictional sentence. oh, wait. That is one right there.
Vestvember ? It doesn't have a Na it. Not on the short list.
NaBloPoMo ? Ok. why not. I'll give it a try. Again .

3 comments:

twinsetellen said...

I'm loving that photo. That knitter looks like she has enough stuff going on to cover all the NaNoMo's.

And with EcoWool, all things are possible.

gayle said...

(How did I miss Lia??) You could totally pull that off in November, with time to spare.

margene said...

I'm going to NaBloPoMo, too! No sweater in a month this year, however. It will be wonderful to see your beautiful photos everyday.(At least I hope that's what will happen!) ;-)