Dark and early this morning I flew south. I crocheted some granny squares on board. A bonafide granny admired them.
- when I got there, I rented a car and picked up Leo and Bobo, the one balled American Bulldog (see what I mean, you can't make this up)
- we did a quickie drive 'round his new 'hood, had some ceviche and then immediately headed north
- we have some farmstand fruit, water, podcasts & music with us
- and 3 days to get home to Connecticut.
Ps I was warned that along with his good looks and considerable charm, Bobo is flatulent .
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Pershing Cir,Brunswick,United States