my holiday making so far:
• survey loved ones who like receiving handknits as to what they wish for
• remind them there're no guarantees
• receive a photo of multicolored radishes at a farm stand from one sister, saying these are the colors she likes for her gift request of a granny square scarf
• rejoice that they are an interesting combination, with odd green leaves.
• consider it a definite upgrade from her request last year of grey.
• nothing against grey but I don't actually think of it as a color.
• radish inspired yarn put together* , some newly purchased, some here already.
* when I say put together I mean gathered, put in one bag, or looked at in a pile with a satisfied nod of the head
One gift sprouting. It's a start.
Labels: crochet, farm, gift, granny square, photography