Thursday, September 04, 2008

the hang of it

0908GZucker_famvar0107
Here we were last Friday, getting In Sheep's Clothing onto the walls. I am blown away by exhibiting with Julie Fraenkel & Laurie Grace, the two artists with sheepy interests. Here's a totally inadequate sneak peek, and a nice review . We look pretty dang good now, with all the math and leveling and hammering over. Stop by the opening on Sunday 3-6 pm at the Kehler Liddell Gallery in New Haven and see for yourself. More events on the link .hangcomp

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

what an enticing show with such a fascinating subject! wow. will any items be available for purchase online? tolleystokes@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, My. What a lovely exhibit!!

I'm particularly drawn to the painting in the last photo...

Thanks for the preview (for those of us who live too far away to come to the show).

Vicki Knitorious said...

I wish I had wings!! What a great looking show. Congrats to you!!

Mary Lou said...

Wish I could be there - checkbook in hand.

Scoutj said...

Oooh cool!

Hey when are you here again? Are you going to the Taos Woold Festival?

the Lady said...

That looks rilly rilly cool. Wish I could check it out.

Debbie D said...

Oh how I wish I could be there in person. Looks like a wonderful show. Have fun and enjoy your famous self!

Turtle said...

wow what great pieces, the glimpses we can see at least! would be fun!