Thursday, February 06, 2020

3 things I’m liking

Ok,that I’m  loving.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cA5_LMWcDdr6UYsgRXlpl_DRJO26EKoR
1-The new Berroco Yarn booklets arrived! I photographed them in September, and enough time  has passed that they look fantastic and fresh and of course I love seeing how the creative team chose to use what we shot together  on the photoshoot. I am so proud of these! The online versions of the books look good but the printed booklets are gorgeous. .
And there are some pretty fabulous new patterns and yarns. I’m going to single three out next week I think !
(Um, wait.... can you single three? )

2) a Blogger mobile app that seems to work? I’m trying it out right now! It has been a challenging week schedule-wise here,  so I’m thrilled that I might have found a way to make a quick post from my phone. I’ve tried  do mobile posts in the past and found it...clunky and awful.

   3)  Adult Ed Microsoft Excel! Go ahead and laugh but I am authentically excited to finally learn alllll about how this application works and tricks to making my spreadsheets behave themselves. I love a good spreadsheet but my self-taught Excel skills were making me crazy! In just the first class earlier tonight, I already solved a problem that had been plaguing me for years.











4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's a bit of a winter wonderland outside right now, so it's nice to see warm weather knits and look forward to lighter layers!

Carole said...

It must be so awesome to see your finished work look so beautiful. Go you with the Excel learning!

AsKatKnits said...

I chuckled at your Excel class... oh boy, I could use one of those!

Vicki Knitorious said...

I am mostly self-taught at all those Microsoft programs. I remember taking a test for a temp agency once and my scores on those things were all really good, but unbalanced. I scored very high for basic & advanced skills, but not so good at the intermediate stuff... which they said is very common with the self-taughts. I'm glad you learned something already!!