Monday, October 31, 2005

no trick

Some local color
localcolor

...and now its time for another
• • • • She Shoots Book Swap• • • • •
New Knits on the Block
My brand new copy of this should go to someone who'll knit the great things in it for little kids. Ten years ago I would have been ripping into it, knitting a mermaid costume for my niece, the pirate hat & skull & crossbones bath getup for a son, and some very funky hats & toys. I just don't have this age group in my life - not in my gift needing life- right now. The ideas are fun, and a good range of skill levels. The DIY Knitty Gritty show host Vickie Howell put this book together.

So if you have a book to swap with me, drop me a note at ezisusATsnetDOTnet ( or in the comment below, just make sure you leave an address becasue Blogger anonymizes - is that a word?- allof them ). What book am I pining for? Hmm, a Jane Ellison Noro, or a Rowan knitting book , or maybe a skein or two of Kidsilk Haze.. as they say in the Yankee Swop cloumn, "will swop for what have you...?"

No comments: