Sunday, July 07, 2019

fab interview link+ knitting cruise!

I am so honored to be interviewed on Kym's blog Away from The Edge this week! Go take a read.

Me, working in June, on a shoot for the Hudson Valley Textile Project. Photocredit to Catherine Clark from Brooklyn General.

Kym asked such good questions.  I've been following her blog and occasionally messaging back and forth with her for ..years..so I feel like we know each other in real life . After reading the interview, I have to remind myself we weren't sitting in the same room.  Doing these interviews is a lot of work so I truly appreciate it . And  hope she does mor.e of them   Maybe her other subjects won't be such Blabby McBlabsters :-)

In other news:

2019 Knitting Cruise Thimble Islands
Tuesday July 16th, 6-8 pm
sails from Stony Creek in Branford CT 


 there are a handful of seats left! 

  your ticket $ 30. via Paypal to galezucker@gmail.com

Feel free to bring a non-knitting friend!


board from the Stony Creek Docks at 5:45pm, rain or shine, the boat is covered by a canopy- we sail on the Volsunga with Captain Anna

It's the annual knitting cruise in the Thimbles  = a  night of cool salty breezes, knitastic company, snacking and drinking, peeping at the island homes and knitting as we tootle along the Connecticut shoreline

last year--or maybe the year before?
 • • • • • •

we always sell out -  don't lollygag or you'll be left ashore!

________________________

Can we just glide over the fact that I rarely blog any more? I hope to return but meanwhile, you can find me on Instagram !

2 comments:

Pam said...

I too love reading Kym's blog! My son is moving to CT this summer, so maybe next year I can combine a visit with your cruise! Wouldn't that be fun?

Carole said...

I thought your interview with Kym was wonderful! Have a great time on your cruise, I'd love to join you all some year.