Friday, January 25, 2019

Headshots at TNNA in PDX

LINK TO SIGNUP FOR HEADSHOT PHOTO SHOOT SESSION AT TNNA IN PORTLAND, OREGON

So, how's your headshot situation?
I'll be making fresh narrative headshots by appointment at TNNA in Portland on February 1, 2 & 3.

Thanks to support from TNNA in setting up a temporary studio at the trade show venue, I'll be able to offer a rate much lower than I usually do--and we can work together to make a portrait that really is you.
 There are a limited number of time slots, please sign up in advance!  Sign up here

Bring /wear a project or product or prop. I'll have lighting and a choice of backdrops. And we will have fun. And I promise, you won't look like you are posing in a hotel room!


6 comments:

Kym said...

How fun is that!?! :-)

AsKatKnits said...

That is LOVELY!

deep etch service said...

Excellent headshots. First one is looking so nice.

Selena said...

Nice post with good information

Clipping Path said...



I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

http://www.designercountry.com/ said...

This is very good news and very good idea to give a private version of stack overflow Q & A. Because there are many numbers of government and private organization who needs stack overflow Q & A. As a company employee I would to use private version. And also, I would recommend Stack overflow to work on Bangladesh. because of two reasons. the first is a large number of population. second is your work is perfect that Bangladesh needs you.