Thursday, June 16, 2016

finding models to pose for you

Follow my blog with Bloglovin(a quick post till I catch up with myself!)
Steph, a professional model I adore working with.
I was interviewed by Abby Glassenberg for her Craft Industry Alliance blog, about finding and working with models. It's a really good helpful piece.. As is Abby's newsletter, helpful and interesting. If you own or are considering having any kind of a small handmade/crafty related business, you want to subscribe. (it pops up when you follow that link to her blog).
FYI Steph , above, is wearing  the Tobay Top from the Tahki Sea Breezes collection.
Josephine, a real person model I also truly adore.  

FYI Josephine is wearing  Holland, a fab sweater design from Maureen Clark of Green Mountain Spinnery. Rav linked from pattern name

I hope you find the article useful-or at least interesting! It's kind of fun to know the details of other peoples' work, even if you have no need to hire a model evah. 
I should be back in this space soon with lots of swoon-y sheep and lamb photos from the Nash Island shearing earlier this month, and blab and other yarn-related  goodness I have been up to. Like,... um, knitting.


3 comments:

Ellen Mason said...

sounds like a worthwhile read! and bonus, a fangirl moment to hear you interviewed. great photos, too.

AsKatKnits said...

Beautiful photos and thanks for pointing me in the Craft Industry Alliance blog!

twinsetellen said...

This exact question has been rumbling around in my head. My husband is a grudging model. Maybe because he doesn't look that great in lace shawls?