Friday, May 13, 2005

project(ing)

Two whole weekend days ahead to get projects underway.
predye Here's a Sheep Shots Partial Project Picture.
I promise I won't keep aliterating but I might mis-use the word hank lower down. Just warning you.

The Brown Fleece you see is in one of four tin flower window boxes that are plunk in the middle of the living room, along with eight brackets. We've been tripping over them there since I didn't hang them last weekend. In one, the Brown Sheep natural that I'm thinking of dyeing.

Earlier, I was doing a photo favor for an artist friend. As she was watching me, I was whining to explaining to her about not having enough time for kool aid dyeing , I just couldn't rationalize it because the first step, of winding the skeins into big loops (hanks?) seemed too much given the to-do list. She's a friend who just loooves a project. She looked here, decided I should be dyeing whole sweaters (yes plural) worth of yarn next, and immediately unwound and hanked the first one for me. It made me unreasonably happy for the rest of the afternoon.

So I just need to get the photo work (at least 4 hours worth) promised out to Fed Ex, the window boxes hung & planted , the weeds pulledwater the social events attended and its Kool-Aid time for me. But first, off to yoga. Later!

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

You always have the greatest pictures on your blog! Love the lighting in the Brown Fleece picture. It just makes me feel good to look at it.