Tuesday, May 21, 2013

warm welcome webinar wayfarers!

Yesterday Interweave announced my upcoming June 5th webinar :  Photographing Your Knits. poof ! walla ! and ta-da!, I have never had so many visitors here.
071124
Not even that time I was giving away 4 pounds of Starbucks coffee! (Though that was pretty cool,  right?)

Not even right after Shear Spirit came out, and all the sheepy/goat/alpaca folk I'd met in my farm visits and travels came to call.
1008Mewmex_  0325
crias at Victory Ranch in Mora New Mexico






Not even the times my work with the Red Scarf Project /Foster Care to Success got all linked  (you know about the Red Scarf project? If not please take a peek )
The blog's been here for eight years, so browse around and welcome to my world.
632_GaleZuckerFV
a rare appearance by Dave, who appreciates the handknits but models reluctantl
I hope you sign up for the webinar. I got hip to webinars last year.  A webinar is essentially watching a live (or, recorded live) slide talk presentation, with me chatting but your monitor filled with images (photos!). You can type in questions that the moderator , the Knitting Daily Empress Kathleen Cubley,  will ask me, and I'll answer, either during the slide talk or immediately after. I won't rush off, and the scheduling is flexible. The cool thing is you can watch as little or as much as you wish, and then come back and watch the rest--or watch it again. I cram in a lot of helpful tips, so the ability to re-visit is awesome.
EllenBloomscasa
an image from Craft Activism, a good example of a simple way to shoot handmade..and a favorite of mine, shot at granny square goddess Ellen Bloom's house in LA. I heart granny squares, and Ellen is to blame.
• • • • • • • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •• • • • •
My commercial website is Gale Zucker Photography. Plenty of sheep shots there, too. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

How VERY exciting for you, Gale! Your class is gonna sell out, for sure! LOVE seeing my granny pillows and 'ghans on the big screen! Thanks!

4:15 PM  
Blogger gayle said...

I first found you when Norma first posted about your work with Red Scarf. (Oh, so many years ago!) I've been lurking here ever since, enjoying your photos immensely.
Happy webinarring!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Jan (jcoop on ravelry&twitter) said...

Oh goodie, now I can take another class from you!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Mary Lou said...

Sharing this info all around!!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave is a cute model.

5:47 PM  
Blogger TLady said...

LOVELY BLOG!!!!!! Your chicken looks JUST A LITTLE perturbed! :) He's SUPER CUTE!!!!!!! :)I JUST posted some knitting today, on my blog! WISH I had found you earlier!!!!!!! :)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Lori ann said...

best post title! and what a class this will be!

(i missed the coffee giveaway?) :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Lori ann said...

oops forgot to say i LOVE the alpaca photo!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home